More and more online casino games are themed, and in recent years many games have been launched with a TV game show theme. Such is also the case with Deal or No Deal The Big Draw, a live casino game created by Playtech Live. This game has as its basis the American game show Deal or No Deal, and since 2020 it has earned a place as one of Playtech’s favourite live casino games. To make Deal or No Deal suitable for an online casino, Playtech made some modifications, but the basis of the game has been preserved and works very nicely.
You will notice as a player that the developer did everything to give you the best possible gaming experience. And as is the case with most live casino instances, Playtech wants to get you involved in the game.
Online Casinos That Have Deal or No Deal The Big Draw
- Welcome bonus€400 + 200 Free Spins Before using the website (N1 Casino), please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. The fact of using the website confirms your consent with the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions including the bonus terms and conditions will be referred to as “the terms” or “the Terms and Conditions”. The laws of Malta apply to the Terms and Conditions.Direct payments 2,000+ casino games Multi-level VIP program Mobile friendlyN1 CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonusDouble 1st Deposit + 100 Free Spins Magic Red is a brand owned by PALSAR LIMITED, a company incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar. The games on this website are powered and operated by Aspire Global International LTD. Aspire Global International LTD (or “The Company”) is a company registered in Malta for the purposes of operating and offering of online and mobile application games and sports betting services with registration number C42296 and registered office at 135 High Street Sliema Malta. The Company is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the license no. MGA/CRP/148/2007 issued on the 17 August 2009 (this license incorporates the previous licenses held by the Company and list the old license numbers with their license dates). We offer Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3 Gaming Service offering casino, fixed odds betting and bingo games. Games provided by Aspire Global International Ltd are regulated by the MGA. Aspire Global International LTD have an Irish Betting License with license reference number 1014834.2000+ casino games Supports many payment methods Proven fair by independent audits 5.5m USD mega jackpotMagic Red CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€20 + 88 No Deposit Free Spins The Player Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) should be carefully read by you (the “User”; “Player” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of the services on this Website.Known worldwide Great customer service 1500+ casino games Safe and reliable888 CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€300 + 150 Free SpinsWide variety of live casino games Great user reviews User-friendly website 1500+ casino gamesBetamoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€500 Match Bonus + 100 Free SpinsUK players accepted Low wagering requirements Lucrative welcome offer 1500+ casino gamesSlots n’PlayJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€1000 + 1000 Free Spins The Player Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) should be carefully read by you (the “User”; “Player” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of the services on this Website. Please note that upon accessing and/or using this Website, these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and BP Group Limited. BP Group Limited is licensed and regulated in the European Union by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) under the licence number MGA/B2C/203/2011. This casino does not accept players from Ontario!Easy to navigate Very mobile friendly Fast payouts Daily bonuses21.comJoin Now
- Welcome bonusGet Rewarded Every Day! The Player Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) should be carefully read by you (the “User”; “Player” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of the services on this Website. Please note that upon accessing and/or using this Website, these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and BP Group Limited. BP Group Limited is licensed and regulated in the European Union by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) under the licence number MGA/B2C/203/2011. This casino does not accept players from Ontario!Super fast withdrawals Large collection of games Fast website Mobile friendlyNitro CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€500 + 600 Free Spins The Player Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) should be carefully read by you (the “User”; “Player” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of the services on this Website. Please note that upon accessing and/or using this Website, these Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and BP Group Limited. BP Group Limited is licensed and regulated in the European Union by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) under the licence number MGA/B2C/203/2011. This casino does not accept players from Ontario!100 no deposit free spins Free demogames Many slots available Good reputationJustspinJoin Now
- Welcome bonus100% Up To ₹70,000 On 1st Deposit 18+, new players from India only, welcome offer up to 70,000 Rs on first-ever deposit. Wagering requirements 25x (deposit + bonus), the bonus can be used only on slots games, a max bet of 450 Rs with an active bonus, buying bonus features not allowed.Huge welcome bonus Indian payment methods Live chat support Cashback bonus for live casinoJeetPlay CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus100% tot €100 + €50 Free BetJack’s CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus125% up to €250 + 88 Free Spins The Player Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) should be carefully read by you (the “User”; “Player” or “you”) in its entirety prior to your use of the services on this Website.Known worldwide Great customer service 1500+ casino games Neosurf payments are accepted888casino.itJoin Now
- Welcome bonus$6000 Welcome Package!USA players are accepted Large range of games Fast payouts Easy to navigate websiteDrake CasinoJoin Now
- Welcome bonus€1800 Welcome Package!Brazilian payment methods Low wagering welcome bonus Wide range of casino games Mobile friendly websiteJoo CasinoJoin Now
More About The TV Show Deal or No Deal
In the famous TV show Deal or no Deal, there is one lucky player who gets to participate in the main suitcase game. The player may first choose a suitcase, which he keeps closed with him until the end of the game. Then the player is asked to open a certain number of suitcases.
The goal is not to choose the suitcases with high values and thus keep them in the game. After each round of choosing suitcases, the player receives a bid from the bank that depends on the values of the remaining suitcases. The player has a choice: accept the offer or continue playing and open more suitcases. Opening more suitcases give you the risk of choosing the ones with the high values, and as a result, your next bid will be lower. If you play through to the end, there will eventually be only one suitcase left. You can then choose to receive the value from your own suitcase or the value from the remaining suitcase. Of course, this is a complete gamble, and in real life, it almost never comes to that.
Introduction to the Live Casino Game
There are a few things you should know about the game before you play it. For example, there are 16 suitcases in total, one of which is set aside for you. In doing so, you do not know what value is in this suitcase. The 15 suitcases in the game all have a number between 1 and 60.
Then a bingo kind of element comes into play. There are 60 balls in total, and first, the dealer draws 20 balls. Those are used to open suitcases and for the mini-game. After that, you get your first bid from the bank, and you can decide between taking it and letting the dealer draw 5 more balls.
How to play Deal or No Deal The Big Draw?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Read on for a step-by-step guide.
- Go to the Live Casino Section and Select Deal or No Deal The Big Draw
Above, you can find a list of our favourite casinos that offer live casino games by Playtech and have the right licenses for the country that you are in at the moment.
- Buy A Ticket
In order to participate in the game, you should buy a ticket. The price of the ticket is connected to the potential prizes you can get.
- Give Your Suitcases More Value
Next, you can upgrade as many suitcases as you want. It works as follows:
– Choose your boost bet. The higher this bet, the higher the upgrade of your suitcase.
– Choose a suitcase that you want to give a boost.
– Pick one of the 5 golden suitcases to reveal the value that will be added to the suitcase.
You can repeat this process as many times as you want until the main game starts.
- Play The Side Bet Mini-Game (optional)
This extra mini-game can be played by selecting the option on the ticket purchasing page. This extra game is a fun mini-game that will keep you entertained until the real game starts for you. This mini-game is actually just bingo with a 3 by 3 card with 8 win lines (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 cross). The balls that are drawn in the main game can be used to play bingo. This card has to be bought and costs as much as your initial bet. It is possible to buy up to 20 bingo cards. If you’re lucky, The Side Bet Mini-Game can earn you up to 1000 times your bet amount.
The exact payouts are displayed in the game, but you can expect the following:
1 line – 2x
2 lines – 5x
3 lines – 20x
3 lines – 50x
4 lines – 50x
5 lines – 200x
6+ lines – 1000x
- Get the First Offer From the Bank
At the beginning of the main game, 15 cases appear on the screen with random numbers between 1 and 60. You will also be assigned a suitcase yourself. Next, 20 balls are drawn by a bingo machine. When the number on the bingo ball matches a suitcase, then that suitcase is opened.
If you manage to open 7 suitcases, you will receive the first offer from the bank. The offer you receive from the bank depends on the value of the remaining suitcases.
If you don’t manage to open 7 suitcases, then you are given the option to buy 5 extra balls. In order to still get an offer from the bank. If you don’t do this, you lose your bet anyway. The cost of the extra balls depends on your initial bet and the value of the suitcases. When considering buying the extra balls, you should take into account how many more suitcases you should open and which suitcases are already opened.
- Deal or No Deal
After you receive the banker’s offer, you are given 3 options: DEAL, NO DEAL or EXTRA BALLS. When you choose EXTRA BALLS, 5 more balls are drawn to open more suitcases. You get an extra multiplier for each additional case you open. If you manage to open 15 suitcases, you will receive a multiplier of 25x.
After every 5 balls, you are given a new offer from the bank, and you can again choose between DEAL, NO DEAL and EXTRA BALLS.
If all 35 balls have been drawn, then you can choose to get the amount that is in your own suitcase or the amount that is in one of the remaining suitcases.
It is a live casino game where many more players play at the same time. Therefore, you may have to wait a few minutes (maximum) for the next game.
Watch the Introductory Video
When you first start the game, you will be shown an introductory video. It is a good idea to watch this video completely. It explains the rules of the game and gives you an idea of what you can expect from the game. After watching the video, you are ready to get started, although it is a game you have to get used to before you start playing with serious money.
Think of Your Strategy
The offer you receive from the bank depends on the value of the remaining suitcases. If there are only low amounts, you might be better off going for a DEAL. If there are many high amounts left in the game, then it’s better to go ahead and choose NO DEAL. Of course, it does depend on how high the bid is and how big the odds are with your own suitcase. So you can use a certain strategy. So the outcome of Deal or No Deal The Big Draw does not only depend on luck; you also have to think carefully about what the smartest strategy is for you.
Think About Your Budget
To get the most out of the game, a good strategy is hugely important, as indicated above. There are a few more things you need to think about. For example, make sure that the amount you buy your case for is within your budget. This is to ensure that if you need to buy more balls, you have the money for this as well. Buying extra balls can cost you up to 10 times your bet. Also, always accept an offer from the bank if it means a win; every win is one.
It is possible to adjust everything in the settings to set the game to your preferences. For example, you can determine if you want audio with the game. It is also possible to adjust the stream options and thus set the quality of the video to your liking. The nice thing about Deal or No Deal The Big Draw is that the betting options are low-threshold. Thus, it is a suitable game for everyone, both high rollers and low rollers, to play.
- What’s the RTP?
- Is Deal or No Deal the Big Draw Entertaining?
- Is It Interactive?
New Promotions 1st October 2022
- Mysterious is a 4×6 reel online slot that is…Jul 06, 2022 Read More
- Steer your ship towards a massive x10,000 max win…Apr 04, 2022 Read More
- Hunt down the most precious treasures together with John…Feb 14, 2022 Read More
Last Updated on September 14, 2022 by Niels Schutjens